Saturday 16 August 2014

1 more day to Int Marketing Examphobia

I guess the only time that I am calm and free from all thoughts of the exam tomorrow is when I am with dear, and just sitting down at the front counter looking at her release my stress by alot :) I love dear dear. 

Dear bring me to this Taiwan Bento for lunch today. Hmm.. the food is not as nice as it seems for the traditional bento that people usually eat in Taiwan. But the spicy chicken is really nice though :) I can't wait to travel to Taiwan together with dear dear. Lalala me so Yi Kai just thinking about it. 

Spend the day over at the Starbucks at Hoong Leong Finance building again today to do the last minute preparation for tomorrow's International Marketing exam. Why do I feel that I have not put in enough effort for it and seriously this cough is killing me. I want to recover fast :(

Went home together with dear as we head over to NTUC at Serangoon NEX Mall to get some Yong Tau Foo ingredients. Cook up a feast of TomYum noodles with the Yong Tau Foo ingredients that cost less than S$2. This is the TomYum maggi that we been looking for because it's the exact same one that is being used by TomYum Kungfu right now.


And yes, today we found these two cute little Brown and Cony from one of the shop at One Raffles Shopping Centre selling at just S$8 each. Couldn't resist not getting them at all. All of LINE merchandise are the memories of me and dear :)

Mug and Mug till 2am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment