Saturday 2 August 2014

LINE Day

Me and dear went to Vivo City and stayed at the Starbucks for quite awhile today because I have to study for my upcoming exams. Abit emo that Starbucks is experiencing some technical issues with their card system thus I can't order my coffee for the day. 

Lalala and so after my mugging session we took the bus from Harbourfront Interchange to Orchard Road for our long delayed Ayam Penyet. Yummy Yummy food. Thereafter we walk over to Takashimaya and there is a Toy Fair today and we got ourselves the dancing Cony and many other LINE merchandise to add on to our collection :) 

Love to see how my sha gua dear dear look at the toys and then hint hint to me like how I would hint hint to dear de lalala. Now we got ourselves the dancing Cony, Balancing Brown and a Brown that delivers a secret message :) Dear so cute de smile until so happy when we finally managed to find the batteries to put in for the dancing Cony. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment