Sunday 10 August 2014

Singapore's 49th Birthday

It's Singapore's 49th Birthday today but sadly I didn't managed to ballot for the NDP show this year over at the Floating Platform. Really wanted to bring dear and KeKe LeLe, Xiao Xiao Brown and YiXin to go watch together. 

Meet up with dear at Serangoon NEX Mall to have our cheap and nice lunch at the BeeHoon place before taking the Circle Line to Suntec. But we ended up in the wrong direction all the way till Buona Vista before making a U-turn back, which is a total of 16 stations just to head back to the Promenade MRT. 

Managed to settle down at the Starbucks at Suntec City for me to do up the remaining notes for the Strategic Management exam. Head over to Marina Bay Sands for our dinner before the start of the fireworks for the night. 


Yea Yea Yea we finally managed to be on time for the NDP fireworks. I wish dear dear can be by my side for the rest of my life :)





No comments:

Post a Comment