Sunday 17 August 2014

International Marketing Examphobia

I can't help it. I just have to post this cute picture of Tessa when she is sleeping soundly last night. Her posture is just way too cute not to take a picture of. 



It's the big day today. My last exam for this Trimester, as well as the whole of my degree course should I pass all of them at the first try. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope for nothing but the best to come 4 weeks later. :)

Me and dear had our lunch over at Kovan Food Centre today. Yeah I get to eat my Curry Chicken Bee Hoon again lalala. Loving the fragrance of the chilli sauce as well as the tenderness of the chicken itself. :)

Send dear to Ang Mo Kio MRT Station as she is heading back to her hometown today. So Yi Shang when I see dear walking further and further away as I drove home. Even though I know we be seeing each other tomorrow again but I just can't help but miss her :)

Went back home to mug for the International Marketing...

Imagine the shock on my face when I saw the exam papers. I am really unprepared for this exam. I feel so disappointed with myself. Felt so down that I walk off to Plaza Sing with my head down the entire time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment