Monday 9 March 2015

A New Beginning

Today is my first day of work over at Tokio Marine (Life Insurance) Singapore. A new phrase of my career just start from here, and I hope for nothing but success. Really happy that I managed to get this Compliance job after so many times of trying and trying again. I guess sometimes having a "Never Say Die" attitude and thick skin face does help in searching for the job that we want ^_^ 

I can't wait to don on the TM staff pass and announced myself as one of the employee here. Thanks to my girlfriend who have been by my side all these while, and to all my friends who wish me the best of luck over in Facebook and Instagram too. I know I can do it ^_^


Lucky that everything went on smoothly on the first day and my new colleagues all seems pretty okay and friendly too. Lunch today was just packed food from the Amoy Street Hawker that majority of the white collars around this area patron at. What a crowded little Tanjong Pagar.

No comments:

Post a Comment