Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy Thursday - Movie Marathon

Well, I consider today the beginning of the last few days of my happy long rest week with the girlfriend having to start work tomorrow. Today we're heading out to town in our Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) couple t-shirts ^_^ Loving the way we dress today hehe. 

Today was supposed to be the day I have my air-con service, but due to the people actually coming down unprepared with proper equipments, nothing can be done. Guess I just got to wait till Saturday to get it fixed :(

Lalala head out with dear to Serangoon NEX Mall to have our lunch of Fried Mee Siam at our favourite stall before we go over to Orchard ^_^ I am a happy man yet again as we head over to Town area and got the movie tickets for the movie "Chappie" as well as the movie "Triumph in the Skies / 衝上雲霄" that dear been wanting to watch since before Chinese New Year.



After watching the funny and action packed movie "Chappie", we head over to Somerset 313 to rest our feets over a cup of Mocha Frapp, Chicken Pie and Oreo Cheese Cake ^_^ Yummy Yummy. Hmm, I think the movie "Chappie" have its own share of humor in it and that the interaction between the character "Chappie" and the actors leaves one feeling heartfelt. But then again, although the idea of the movie is good but I think it seems to be all over the place and the movie is really forgettable :(


And here we go on our second movie for the day "Triumph in the Skies / 衝上雲霄" ^_^ which I think is not too bad when it comes to telling the lives of the cabin crews BUT the movie doesn't quite shows each character development. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be so much of a romantic flick judging from the movie poster :p

Lalala I got my second purchase from Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) today and it's a really cheap deal to get this muscle fir henley for just S$28 ^_^ Really love to shop here as compared to TopMan or H&M because A&F's material is really much better and some of the items are actually cheaper when you compared the prices.



Lalala head over to Ayam Penyet Ria for our dinner today. I think it's been quite some time since we came here for dinner again, and like always this will be the place we settle our dinner at without fail. There is no better place to have our dinner at than here; cheap and yummy food. Loving our today's date so much of us holding hands, watching movie, relax over at Starbucks hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment