Monday 2 March 2015

Last Day in AIA

Finally I can bid my good byes to the Company after working here for the past 3 and a half years. I am really glad that I made this decision to take a step forward and move on to a place of better prospect and to do what I really want to do few years back. I am so happy that my girlfriend have been my pillar of support while I continuously source for Compliance related jobs previously.

Today is my last day and to be honest, I am really disappointed with how things are being handled by some of the people at the very last minute. Over the years, I have seen so many of my colleagues leaving this place with laughter and how everyone would gather to take photos together but in my case, there wasn't any photo taking at all. I guess my importance in this department was not valued as much as I think. 

I am very sad. No, it's not because of my colleagues or the fact that I am leaving this department but rather because I was not able to have a decent chat with the girlfriend through lync or phonecall on my very last day. I am very frustrated because it's due to people who do not know the urgency of taking over my duties. I really feel sad because of that, and deep down inside, I am disappointed with myself.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful memories over the past 3 and a half years, be it good or bad memories. Finally I can say good bye to all of these.


Some of the very beautiful farewell gifts that the girlfriend helps me to DIY, and to be honest, I want to keep them for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment