Tuesday 3 March 2015

Brunch & Beach Day with Doggies

Lalala It's the start of the long holiday for me and dear dear as she took PM leave to accompany me today. Yeah it's gonna be a happy day today ^_^ Woke up and prepare the items for our picnic with the doggies later on at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa. Took the doggies on a road trip to pick up dear dear at Potong Pasir before we went over to the cafe at Opal Crescent for our Brunch together with them lalala.



Yummy Yummy food is coming our way lo ^_^ I think their TomYum Pasta here is really nice but then I still prefer the Paw PetRadise at Balestier since Yoda and Tessa prefer the doggie food there too.

- My favorite Truffle Fries -

It's been a long time since I sip on a cup of Cappuccino



 - Yoda and Tessa de Chicken Sausage & Potato Pasta -


Lalala Let's set off to Tanjong Beach at Sentosa lo ^_^ lalala it's gonna be a tiring but enjoyable trip today. Loving the bright sunny day today, we are so so gonna be enjoying ourselves playing with Yoda and Tessa in the water.



After spending half a day at the beach, me and dear went back home to change into our new clothes before heading out to catch a movie at NEX Mall. But too bad we didn't managed to watch the "Triumph in the Skies / 衝上雲霄" movie due to that side de staffs all naughty naughty rude to us de. So in the end me and dear went over to Ang Mo Kio Hub to watch another movie "From Vegas to Macau / 賭城風雲Ⅱ" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment