Saturday 21 March 2015

Our 2D1N Trip to Melaka - Day 1

Lalala I'm so happy today because we are finally going to Melaka again. Woke up at 6am plus to prepare and set off to Lapan Lapan 88 @ Farrer Park to collect our bus tickets and have our breakfast at McDonald's ^_^ Loving my dear dear so much.


Felt so happy to be with dear and travel around with dear on short trips hehe. Love seeing how dear fell asleep hugging the pillow beside me throughout this long journey from Singapore to Melaka ^_^ Lalala we are finally here at Melaka and I am so hungry from the long journey even though I had some Otah and my favorite Magnum Ice Cream hehe. 

Head over to Restoran Nyonya Suan to satisfy our cravings for Peranakan food today. Lalala I am so loving the food here, it's just so nice compared to the other restaurants that we tried before previously. I am so spoiled with so many delicious food today.


Afterwhich we head back to the hotel to check-in and head out for a walk at the Hatten Mall just beside the Hatten Hotel. Lalala I got the LEGO Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank Microfighter from the Toys R Us today ^_^ So happy to be carrying a toy in my hands while walking from the Hatten Mall to Jonker Street with dear. Lalala Lalala I am so happy today. Hehe I get to snap another photo of dear standing infront of the Christ Church Melaka again and we sat down to enjoy a nice bowl of Chendol too ^_^


- My beautiful girlfriend standing before the Christ Church of Melaka -

After getting the Kopi-O merchandise from San Shu Gong, we walked back to the hotel to have a swim before heading out to Jonker Street for a walk. Lalala I love to see how dear is enjoying herself when in the swimming pool de hehe. I really like Melaka alot, and how beautiful Jonker Walk is at night during every weekends ^_^

Afterwhich we had our dinner over at Restoran Ban Lee Siang for our long craving of the Satay Lok Lok. I love this so so much. I don't get why people think that it is unhygenie at all because it's just so delicious hehe ^_^



Me so Yi Kai today because we are finally here at Melaka and I got a new LEGO toy too but I am also Yi Qi today because I fell asleep early after feeling so tired from the swim earlier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment