Sunday 28 September 2014

A Day without you

Went over to Serangoon NEX mall to have breakfast with dear before she left to meet up with her mummy at Sentosa to bring her out to the Sea Aquarium :) While I went over to buy some fishes and aquarium plants from the Jalan Kayu area. A day without dear by my side really seems so abnormal and I really not used to spending day without hearing dear dear de smile and seeing her just right by my side. 

Stayed home to change the bedsheet, clean up the bunny cage and also play the Playstation 4 Infamous 2 - Second Son till it's almost 7pm plus. (-_-") How can I forget that I need to eat my dinner. Went over to Kovan Food Centre to get my regular Curry Chicken Beehoon and Watermelon juice before heading back home to continue playing my game again :p 

Look at our big family after a cleaning up session

No comments:

Post a Comment