Monday 22 September 2014

Yoda & Tessa Birthday @ Paw Pet-radise

Today we're gonna be celebrating both Yoda and Tessa birthday at Paw Pet-radise together with my mum and my girlfriend :) It's their Post Birthday celebration cos Yoda birthday falls on 15th September, and Tessa Birthday falls on the 20th of September. Been planning for a repeat trip back here ever since the first time we tasted their Ham & Mushroom in White Sauce. 
Although the place seems to be a little quiet on a lazy Sunday, it really provides the privacy for our two timid doggies to run around the area. I guess the only time they really stop was when their food arrived on our table. 
Ordered quite a number of food today as it was my mum's first time here and I really wanted her to try out the food here. But of cos we didn't neglect the girls; just look at the Pork Meat Balls and Beef Pasta for them.
- Overview of the whole menu -

- Tessa advertising for Paw Pet-radise too :p -

- Pork Meat Balls & Beef Pasta for the doggies -

 - We just had to decorate their food nicely for them in the bowls provided -

I love their nicely marinated fried mid-wings ($5.90)

My favourite Ham & Mushroom in White Sauce Pasta ($12.90)

We love the Tom Yum Seafood Pasta ($14.90) cos the sauce is so nicely done

Baked Salmon which is pretty good too

- Me with Tessa & Yoda -

- Me & my mum and the doggies -

- Dear with Tessa -

It will always take more than a single shot to really snap a decent picture of the two naughty girls. Erm I am referring to Tessa and Yoda of cos hehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment