Monday 8 September 2014

Titanic Movie - Stay Home Sunday

Sometimes I feel as though we are already married and living together, and to be honest, I can't wait for that day to come that we have a house we call our home, as well as a cozy little place we can invite our friends and family over :) 

Woke up feeling pretty tired today because I actually stayed up late to play the PS4 Diablo game last night. What a naughty boy :p Not forgetting the power of having both Yoda and Mao Mao, and Loppie to keep everyone awake from time to time.

Lalala it's a happy Sunday today as we bring my mum over to Kovan Food Centre for lunch together. My mum finally tried the Curry Chicken Bee Hoon that I have to eat every weekends hehe. Spend our time walking at Kovan ^_^ It seems like just yesterday when my mum used to bring me here (used to be called Oriental) to have my favourite Curry Maggi Mee at one of the cafe here back in the 1990s. 

Lalala We stayed home today to watch the Titanic movie blueray disc. I just love this movie so much that I even brought my mum to the Titanic Exhibition when it was in Singapore previously. Love to stay home to watch all the nice movies with dear ever since we got a television and the Playstation 4 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment