Sunday 7 September 2014

Family Bonding with Mum & Girlfriend

I woke up feeling so tired from the repeated barking and noise generated by both Yoda and Mao Mao, and not forgetting the destroyer aka bedding digger non other than Loppie the bunny. Lalala it's a happy Saturday today because we are bringing my mum out for lunch at Pizza Hut @ Hougang Mall today. Feeling so Yi Kai just thinking about it. It's been awhile since we dine at Pizza Hut that we actually ordered alot of varieties ^_^ Yummy Yummy




Had such a great time having lunch together with dear and my mum today. Lalala I am a happy man hehe. And so after our lunch me and dear set off to Vivo City, Bugis and Plaza Singapura for a walk by ourselves as my mum kinda wanna walk around at Hougang Mall on her own. Lalala had such a great time today just walking around with dear, to the extent our legs are falling apart lo hehe :p 



Got some more LINE characters items today from the capsule machine over at ToysRus @ Vivo City. These LINE characters Takara Tomy toys are so cute, they are actually stamp chops. Lalala we love the LINE characters so much I think our collection is really growing every once in a while.  

Hehe we bring Mao Mao and Yoda down for a walk at the nearby playground again since it's still so early. 

- Dear Dear and Mao Mao -

No comments:

Post a Comment