Thursday 18 September 2014

Tired but Happy :)

It's been a tiring week for me due to the preparing of notes for the upcoming exam, as well as the continuous mugging in the office. I feel so tired everyday and all I wish for is work to end fast where I can get to see dear faster. Getting to see dear everyday is all I asked for now other than going to work and doing what had to be done. 

Dear is so sweet to me by asking me to head back home first while she travel around buying dinner back for me. I love her so much. Love to bring Mao Mao and Yoda down for short walk around the neighbourhood and prepare their dinner for them too. They seems so happy ever since dear came to my house to play with them :)

- Mao Mao @ the playground -

- Yoda waiting patiently for her dinner -

- Mao Mao looking cute -

- The dinner that we prepared for them -

- Good Night everyone -

No comments:

Post a Comment