Friday 5 September 2014

Simple Blissful Thursday

Lalala me and dear took AM leave today but then it's because dear dear de stomach pain pain again le. So Yi Shang everytime dear de stomach will pain due to constipation or gastric :( Me and dear get to have our lunch together today. Had Nasi Lemak at Qi Ji @ Hougang Mall before we go separate ways to go to work. I missed the times me and dear took the shuttle bus together at Ang Mo Kio to go work :"( Don't really wish for the day when we no longer work at the same company. 

Lalala work ended pretty fast today since we only report for work in the afternoon. Meet up with dear at Serangoon NEX Mall to have our dinner together at Chicken Hotpot ^_^ Yummy Yummy Got a new PS4 game today too. Tadah the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls ^_^ So Yi Kai lalala. 

Lalala Dear treat me to Yogurt at Sogurt Lalala


I miss playing the LINE Brown Crisis toy with dear dear although I am the one who always lose while playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment