Thursday 4 September 2014

A LINE Brown Surprise

Today dear is meeting her Ben Ben Family for dinner at Serangoon Gardens Chomp Chomp Food Centre but then I decided not to join in because I finally managed to call and reserve the LINE dancing Brown at Takashimaya Nee Ann City. So happy that the stock is finally here because I've been calling them for the past 3 days ^_^ I know dear will sure want me to be there with her de but I really wanna give her a surprise because it's been quite awhile since I surprise dear. 
 
Went down straight to Orchard Road after a rather unpleasant day at work today. Walk so fast from Orchard ION to Takashimaya and I feel so Yi Kai when I finally see the LINE dancing Brown. LaLaLa head back home like a speeding bullet to wash up and went down to meet dear and surprise her ^_^



Hope dear will like this little surprise tonight :) I want her to be happy for as long as I live, and surprise her as and when I can, and not just on our anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment